2011 SRI LANKA CRICKET TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Saturday 27th August, 2011
Australia to Colombo
Board your Singapore Airlines flight to Colombo via Singapore. On arrival transfer to our Colombo hotel, the Taj Samudra.
Sunday 28th August, 2011
Today we will take a half day city tour of the city, and this evening we’ll get together for a welcome drink.
Monday 29th August, 2011
Colombo to Galle
This morning board our coach for our drive to Galle, and check in to the beautiful 5 star Lighthouse Hotel, which sits atop a hillock overlooking the blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
Tuesday 30th August, 2011
A half day morning tour to familiarise ourselves with the city of Galle.
Wednesday 31st August, 2011
First day of the first Test at Galle International Stadium, including return transfers and corporate hospitality facilities.
Thursday 1st September, 2011
Second day of the first Test at Galle.
Friday 2nd September, 2011
Third day of the first Test at Galle.
Saturday 3rd September, 2011
Fourth day of the first Test at Galle.
Sunday 4th September, 2011
Fifth day of the first Test at Galle.
Monday 5th September, 2011
Galle to Mt Lavinia
Today we transfer to the stunning location and hotel of Mt Lavinia (or similar) for a couple of days rest and relaxation.
Tuesday 6th September, 2011
A second day of leisure or a trip into Colombo, only half an hour away.
Wednesday 7th September, 2011
Mt Lavinia to Kandy
Today we transfer to the railway station for our train trip to Kandy, and our 5 star hotel Mahaweli Reach. This evening a local cultural show and temple visit.
Thursday 8th September, 2011
First day of the second Test at Kandy at Pallekele (Muttiah Muralitharan) International Cricket Stadium with transfers. Pallekele is 10km from Kandy. Corporate hospitality facilities are also included here.
Friday 9th September, 2011
Second day of the second Test at Kandy.
Saturday 10th September, 2011
Third day of the second Test at Kandy.
Sunday 11th September, 2011
Fourth day of the second Test at Kandy.
Monday 12th September, 2011
Fifth day of the second Test at Kandy.
Tuesday 13th September, 2011
A leisurely morning with an afternoon visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage before our return to Colombo airport for our flight home or add-on flights.
Colombo to Male
Our late evening flight gets us to Male International airport where our speedboat will transfer us to the stunning Island resort of Rannalhi (or similar).
Wednesday 14th September, 2011
A full day of leisure with full board and drinks included.
Thursday 15th September, 2011
Another day free or indulge in some of the recreation activities on the island.
Friday 16th September, 2011
Male to Australia
Another free day before out late checkout and transfer back to Male for our Singapore Airlines flights home.
2011 SRI LANKA TOUR ITINERARY
- Return economy class flights with Singapore Airlines and Emirates Airlines
- First class accommodation throughout the whole tour
- All breakfasts included daily
- Fully inclusive of all meals and drinks in Maldives
- Welcome drinks and a farewell dinner
- Touring and sightseeing as per the itinerary in luxury coaches with guides
- Reserved undercover seating with corporate facilities at both Test matches
- The services of a cricket manager and experienced tour leader
- Travel kit including polo shirt and hat
- Airline and airport taxes and charges (approx. $580.00 for Sri Lanka & $70.00 for Maldives)
- Items of a personal nature
- All other meals and drinks unless specified
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)